Where love and faith will keep us strong ▲
Basically, I love singing. I love my family too. I love to eat as well, because food makes me happy!
ArchivesOctober 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 December 2011
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Monday, 24th January:
- LL interview at 6pm followed by Diphead interview.
- DAMN IT, TOTALLY SCREWED THE LL INTERVIEW. -__-
- Went home after both interviews, finished Project Management presentation.
- Then the boy came over, was so shocked, then talked for soooo long. Tuesday, 25th January:
- Project Management presentation, after soooo long, pm is finally done! A major project down.
- Then had Ajisen at tm for a mini celebration then skipped all the lessons in the afternoon.
- Back to the crib for a nap. :>
Wednesday, 26th January:
- Went to school at 8am, had Security presentation at 8.40am, then 15 minutes later, we're done! So home we went.
- Went home, took a nap, but i still feel so lethargic now.
- Left house at 1pmish for music lesson, had presentation consultation, at 4pm. Yeah waited for 2hrs for my turn, dang!
- Music consultation was bad, cause idk which song to use for presentation on the 16th.
- Left school at 4.15pm, then over to Eastpoint for pudding milk tea, tho i'm craving for hazelnut milk tea from Koi. :(
- The bubbletea guy throw in free jelly and pearls, hehehehehe, now im chewing those pearls & jelly, yumyum.
- & Im intending to skip lessons tmrwwwwwww.
BB agm this coming Friday, Pauline got in, so yeah i'd be there to support her. :>
Chinese New Year in a weeks time and im not prepared, like the feel isn't there this year.
I'm only looking forward to the gambling part, mahjong, blackjack, omgzzz, i sound like some hardcore gambler!
& Haven't get any clothes yet, most prolly getting it by this weekend ?
Main exams in a months time and this time round, the exam time table is damn bad!
Like 2 big papers in a day, 9.30am then 2.30pm. OMGZZZZ.
Ogayz ogayzzzzz, me need to take another short nap, ciaozz!